Much of what you need is provided; linens, kitchenwares. Much of what you may need is listed below. Give it a glance to ensure you have the BEST time ever. We will give you a good list of stuff to bring before camp – we post it in the group…but this gives you a good idea.
What to Bring
- Leotard or bathing suit to wear under stuff for when we play dress up
- Sandals/ flip flops
- Bathing Suits
- Hoop wear (confortable clothing)
- Trainers or tennis shoes
- A light jacket/sweater
- Weekend wear
- Beach Towel
- Insect repellent
Fire Hooping!!!! (See workshop for more deets):
- Fire Hoop
- Fire Kit
Altered Couture (more details are listed on her Lisa’s “Bio”):
If you are attending the Altered Couture workshop, please bring the following:
- Bring 6-7 different colored t-shirts (don’t buy these shirts, grab them from around the house / thrift store score – think cheap)
- Bits that you thought would look good on something but couldn’t quite figure out how to make it work
- Do BUY some scissors (Fiskars with orange handle r the best. They carry them at joanne’s or target. ~12.99)
- Mad enthusiasm
- Hula Hoop (optional – there will be some class hoops available for the classes & hoops for sale)
- Flashlight/ batteries
- Ear Plugs – like seriously
- Water bottle
- Spending money
- Yoga mat for personal meditation & Yoga class
- Beach Chair/Umbrella, etc.
Beverages & Food:
- Our retreat is beer and wine friendly. No stiff drinks, please.
- If you are a friend of Bill and wanna let us know, we can support your stay.
- Also, feel free to bring snacks that would improve your stay (or if you have special dietary needs – we support you!).